Description: Network maintenance will be conducted on the wireless network core components at the Blacksburg campus.
Date: Tuesday, Jan 13th
Maintenance Window: 5:00 am - 7:00 am
Expected Outages: The wireless network may be unavailable for the entire period in the specified locations.
Details: We will be upgrading software on the core wireless network devices. The following locations will be impacted:
* Andrews Information Services Building
* Collegiate Squares Phase 1 and 2
* Edward Via College of Osteopathic Medicine 2 (2280 Kraft Drive)
* Hancock Hall
* Human & Agricultural Biosciences Bldg 1
* Kelly Hall
* Lane Stadium
* Lavery Hall
* Moss Arts Center
* North End Center
* Randolph Hall
* Smyth Hall
* Teske House
* University Mall - University Computing Support Offices
* Vet Medicine Complex
* 1770 Forecast Drive (Research Building 14)
* 1901 Innovation Drive (Research Building 1901)
Schedule Conflicts: If there are any schedule conflicts with this maintenance period, please contact Ron Keller at email@example.com<mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org> or 231-2305.
Contact: Should you have any further questions, or experience any interruption in network connectivity after 7:00 am on the 13th please contact the Virginia Tech Operations Center at 540-231-6780.